Friday 9 April 2010

Hummingbird's peanut butter cookies

Oh wow! these peanut butter cookies from the Hummingbird recipe book were AMAZING! Hummingbird, you are firmly back in my good books.

I knew it was a good sign when i couldn't stop eating the leftover cookie dough and the final product was probably the best cookie i've ever tasted and definately the best i've ever made.

I have absolutely no criticism of this recipe, all i'm going to say is you should absolutely try baking these beauties on the weekend. The combination of crunchy peanut butter and Green & Blacks dark chocolate was delicious, but then I am a big fan of salty/sweet flavours.

Only tips I can really give you are to buy the best ingredients you can afford, use whole milk and crunchy over smooth peanut butter.

Happy Baking! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I haven't tried this recipe yet, I posted the magnolia bakery peanut butter cookies on my blog a few weeks ago, they were amazing! I may have to try these to see how they compare x

    I think your blog is great x

    ReplyDelete