Saturday 1 September 2012

Flourless peanut butter cookies

I had a bit of an experimental bake this morning - basically because I had a massive peanut butter craving! :)

I googled 'Flourless peanut butter cookies' and just changed a few parts...

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 160c
Line a baking tray with parchment paper

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter (I used smooth)
1 medium egg lightly mixed
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp coconut milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp protein powder

If I'm totally honest, I just shoved all the ingredients in together and whisked them up - I'm in one of those moods!

I put a tbsp of mixture onto the parchment paper at a time (approximately 12 cookies) and put them in for around 20 minutes.

To make them more dessert like, I put mine with yoomoo natural frozen yogurt, strawberries and agave nectar - yum! :)

Like I mentioned before, this was totally experimental, so play around with timings, ingredients etc!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment